Inventory Management and Controlling Technologies: Computers, Controllers, Software Programs, Systems Integrators, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Warehouse Management Systems, Supply Chain and Logistics Execution Systems, Wireless and Remote Control Systems, Order Management Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning and Transportation Management Systems.
Dock and Warehouse Equipment and Supplies: Dock Levelers, Dock Pads, Doors, Forklift Trucks, Racks, Flooring, Handling Systems, Forklift Attachments, Conveyors, Hoists, Cranes, Monorails, Below/Hook Lifting Devices. Consultants and Distribution System Planners: Simulators, Modelers, System Designers, Distribution Consultants, Reverse Logistics and Third Party Logistics.
Automatic Identification Equipment and Systems: Bar Code Printers and Scanners, Vision Systems, Voice Recognition Systems, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Systems, Systems Integrators.
Supply Chain Management: Alternative Fuel Systems, Parcel Management and Distribution, Reverse Logistics, Third Party Logistics, Sustainable Facility and Supply Chain Solutions, Supply Chain and Logistics Execution Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning and Transportation Management Systems, Inventory Security Services.
The ProMat Conference will include over 100 sessions and bring together leading experts from the industry to give you the latest information on manufacturing and supply chain trends, technologies and innovations. The conference also includes valuable opportunities to network with your peers.
- Show floor seminars that complement the solutions you see on the exhibit floor
- Keynotes on leading supply chain topics
- Opportunities for networking with solution providers and other industry professionals
The College Industry Council on Material Handling Education (CICMHE) and the Technical Career Education Program (TCEP) are partnering with MHEDA to host Material Handling & Logistics Student Days. Students, professors, and educators, from universities, community colleges and select technical High Schools from across the region are invited to the show in an effort to learn more about material handling, logistics and supply chain solutions.
- Classroom Day Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- College Student Tours Thursday, March 26, 2015
Learn more about Student Days.
If you are involved in manufacturing, distribution and the supply chain you will benefit from meeting with other professionals in your field on the show floor. Attendees include:
- C-level and VP-level manufacturing, distribution, logistics and supply chain executives
- Manufacturing and production managers
- Industrial, plant and manufacturing engineers
- IT, logistics and supply chain directors
- Third-party logistics professionals
- Distribution center and warehousing managers
- Procurement professionals
As an international visitor to ProMat 2015, a number of services will be available to you at the ProMat International Visitors Center to make your visit a more productive and rewarding experience.