Account Manager (Engineering & Integration Team)
Posted by Retrotech, Inc. (booth # 1041)
TITLE: Account Manager (Engineering & Integration Team)
REPORTS TO: Director of Business Development
DEPT: Sales Production/General
Retrotech, a recognized leader in Distribution Center and Warehouse automation is seeking a skilled Account Manager to join our team. The primary function of the Account Manager is to achieve booking and gross margin goals as set by the Director of Business Development, effectively communicate the Retrotech value proposition, identify, interface with, and manage customer decision makers and identify, capture, and manage customer buying criteria.
The Account Manager needs to be able to identify business opportunities and develop and implement sales strategies to achieve goals and objectives for automated storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS). Must also be able to establish and maintain positive, professional, and productive business relationships with customers and potential customers. Equally important is to develop and facilitate scope of work, and documents to initiate, maintain and drive the sales funnel.
• Develops and executes strategic and tactical sales plans in alignment with company goals.
• Utilizes consultative and strategic selling principles to directly sell company services.
• Complies and analyzes customer data to identify sales opportunities. Evaluates customer needs, identifies and facilitates the best solution. Negotiates initial scope of work with customer. Collaborates with Applications Engineering to develop and deliver sales proposals.
• Documents sales activities, creates reports and assists in creating strategies for systems and/or modernization projects. Collects and assesses competitive and market intelligence.
• Collaborates with other departments such as Project Management, Installation, Software, and Engineering to provide guidance to ensure projects’ success. Provides expertise and assists other company sales and marketing efforts as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Engineering or related field.
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and attention to detail skills.
• Computer skills with MS Office and Customer Relationship Management tools.
• Ability to travel nationally/internationally 50% of the time.
• Sales experience in a technical or engineering environment preferred.
• Background in consultative selling preferred.
• Material Handling Industry experience in the below listed areas is strongly preferred:
o Food and Beverage
o Consumer Package Goods
o Consumer Electronics
Retrotech, Inc is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. Retrotech, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Retrotech is an Equal Employment Male/Female/Veteran/Disability Employer. 02/2015
||Donata C. Sands
||United States of America
« Back to Careers