Akro-Mils, a North American leader in storage, organization and transport products, introduces the Universal Hanging Bin. This uniquely designed bin can be hung from any of its four sides, creating different bin profiles. An Akro-Mils exclusive!
One bin does it all! The Universal Hanging Bin’s patent-pending design allows bins to adapt to users’ changing storage needs. The bins feature a full-rim hanging cleat design that allows the bin to be hung from a louvered panel by any of its four sides, and from rails by two sides. In addition, the bins are sized to fit evenly across standard-size wire and steel shelving units, providing added utility for optimizing storage spaces.
Other features and benefits of the Universal Hanging Bin include:
• Hanging the bins from the back creates a sloped picking bin, keeping parts visible and accessible. The combined utility of a hanging bin and the convenience of a pick rack!
• Hanging the bins from the side on louvered panels minimizes protrusion into the work area.
• Hanging the bins from the front creates a standard bin profile, and the bin can be filled to capacity.
• The rear hanglock allows bins to tilt out on steel or wire shelving units.
• Users can convert their storage space from a hanging-style bin to a shelf bin-style setup without having to purchase additional bins.
• Bins nest when empty.
Universal Hanging Bins are available in seven sizes and four colors: Red, Yellow, Blue and Clear. Optional dividers and crystal clear bin lids increase storage options! More information on the Universal Hanging Bin is available online at http://www.akro-mils.com/Products/Industrial/Standard-Storage-Bins/Universal-Hanging-Bins.aspx .
Akro-Mils, a Myers Industries, Inc. company (NYSE: MYE), is a leading manufacturer of plastic and metal storage, organization, transport and material handling products for use in industrial, medical/pharmacy, commercial and consumer markets. For more information or to request a catalog, contact Akro-Mils at 800-253-2467, fax 330-761-6348, or visit the company’s award-winning website at www.akro-mils.com.